9 april 2011

Orginal baby gangsta!






Things then went bad in 1998 knocc out was found guilty for involvement in a gang related drive-by. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison but it was cut down and he will be out sometime around august 2006. Leaving him virtually lost and not knowing what to do. In 1999 he found peace within himself and converted to Islam with the help of orthodox Muslims in the prison Mosque. He changed his name to Al Hasan Naqiyy. lol


Got alot to do today so I'll just drop this, getting a big nice update tomorrow instead!

31 kommentarer:

  1. so hes already out of jail then?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Dont rly like hip hop but this one was pretty nice :p

    SvaraRadera
  3. So...he's a rapper turned Muslim...and he's released from prison? I'm confused..

    SvaraRadera
  4. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Not bad... but not my kind of music.

    SvaraRadera
  6. For me to actually listen to this whole thing even though I generally detest this type of music, it must be kinda decent. That or I'm trying to avoid all the work I have to do.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Sick, thank you, love me some good hip hop

    SvaraRadera
  8. It wasnt bad, not quite my cup of tea.

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is awesome post! Love it! keep up the great work!

    SvaraRadera
  10. So he wants to be the New Malcom X?

    SvaraRadera
  11. this is actually great I like that

    SvaraRadera
  12. Lol, these guys are always involved in something gang related. Good songs though.

    SvaraRadera
  13. Yeah, I like this sound. Very nice.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Love this stuff! Good music.

    SvaraRadera
  15. That kind of westcoast beat isn't really my thing.

    SvaraRadera
  16. Not so good, not so bad. Something in the middle :) Follow

    SvaraRadera
  17. Yeah nice song, thanks for posting.

    SvaraRadera